- Corporate Tax Return
● Tax Audit
● Withholding Tax – Retainer-ship & Advisory
● Tax Consultancy and Advisory
● Opinions on various transactions from domestic law to tax treaty viewpoint
● Advisory services on tax planning opportunities
● Conducting due diligence reviews and Health Check
High Net-worth Individuals
- Review of books of Accounts
● Tax Audit
● Preparation & Computation of Income & Taxes thereon
● Preparation & Submission of ITR
● Advisory on taxation matters
Income Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS)
Income Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS), introduced with effect from 1st April, 2015, constitute one of the significant amendments introduced in the Indian Income-tax legislation. ICDS are applicable for computation of income taxable as ‘Business income’ or ‘Other’ Sources income. These standards provide for some significant departure from Indian Accounting Standards and may lead to material tax implications for taxpayers. In this regard, we provide assistance in examining ICDS having regard to nature of business & transactions of the taxpayers and advising on relevant tax implications.
Goods and Service Tax (GST) is the most important indirect tax reform in the country, which introduces a comprehensive indirect tax on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services throughout India to replace various taxes levied by the central and state governments. GST is levied and collected at each stage of sale or purchase of goods or services based on the input tax credit method. Changeover to GST will impact the tax structure, tax incidence, tax computation, tax payment, compliance, credit utilization and reporting, leading to a complete overhaul of the current indirect tax system followed by company. It is imperative for entities to study the far-reaching impact of GST on almost all the aspects of the business operations, i. e. pricing of products and services, supply chain optimization, IT, accounting, and tax compliance systems. We assist our clients in deciphering GST impact and identifying risk areas and sustainable planning opportunities by providing following services:
- Providing advisory at the various levels of client’s personnel on GST law so as to enable them to re-align and restructure their business processes and IT system.
- Assist in testing whether the report generated by the system / the data provided by the system meets the GST requirements.
- Advising on the other matters like registration, carry forward of cenvat balances and VAT credits, procedure for filing of returns etc.
- Advisory on the information/data required by the client for GST compliance.