Pre Audit Reviews
The preliminary phase of an audit prior to the official examination of the accuracy of an organization’s financial statements predominantly used to establish the scope of the audit and the areas of concern.
Provides a platform for:
• Gathering background information, documentations and records.
• Error rectification and prevention of ‘audit-time surprises’.
• Providing point-in time financial picture of the organization
Other Registrations and Compliances
To make our firm a single stop shop for all the advisory and procedural functions related to business, we have associations with different vendors providing assistance to obtain
- Indirect tax registrations and compliances
- Trademark applications and litigations
- Labour law registrations and compliances
- Import – Export License
- TDS compliance services